– Financial support to cancer patients who are unable to afford treatment.
– Make recommendations and provide the necessary plans to fight all cancer types.
– Submission of projects on health policy and a comprehensive national program to fight cancer.
– Coordination between the various stakeholder’s cancer treatment and follow-up emerging from other countries.
– Determine the size of the problem, including the incidence of the disease and the extent of its spread and the number of deaths resulting from it.
– Prepare and support research and special studies of cancer and access to the latest therapeutic means to cope with this disease.
Because of its believe in the importance of taking a part at all the big events which been held at […]
Qatar Cancer Society) QCS) take part in the Qatar International Medical Congress 2015 (QIMC) , during the period from May […]
Qatar Cancer Society has been lunched recently an awareness campaign about cancer in general and ways to prevent it in […]
Qatar Cancer Society (QCS) celebrated the World Day for Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace and it agrees the […]
Qatar Society launched the cancer first Awareness Campaign for school students under the title “No Smoking” in order to educate […]